At the forefront of polyurethane technology, Polymate™ offers outstanding performance particularly where abrasion resistance
and load bearing are key requirements.
Our applications consist of nip and printing rollers, reel spools, feed rollers and hold-down rollers with production options including open casting, mouldings and rotational casting to 4950mm face length.
Used in a wide range of demanding applications, we offer custom formulation along with a wide range of colours including:
- One and two part polyether and polyester urethanes (20-95 ShA)
- Polymate™ ribbon flow in 70-95 ShA
- Anti-static and conductive coverings
- Food grade formulations (Puremate™)
- High temperature formulations
- Coating grade formulations