The demands on Tissue Converters to produce a product that has
bulk, volume and true pattern definition whilst maintaining strength
resistance of the tissue to give a firmer diameter of the final
product and maximising the rubber covering lifetime, has never been
as important. Ormaflex Plus is an exciting new development that
allows Tissue Converters of kitchen rolls as well as toilet tissue
to do just that.
Ormaflex Plus compounds have been specially formulated to further
enhance performance in high speed, high load bearing applications
where dynamic roller performance is paramount.
Resilience is outstanding both at operating temperatures and even
at start-up temperatures - resulting in enhanced recovery with reduced
hysteresis and lower heat build up.
Ormaflex Plus key features are:
- True pattern reproduction
- Improved final product strength
- Firmer diameter of final product
- Achieve high quality emboss with less pressure and smaller nip width
- Consistent emboss definition throughout the rolls life time
- Outstanding resilience
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Cool running - low hysteresis
We are working with the UK Blue Chip Tissue Converters, to discover
what Ormaflex Plus can do for you, please fill in the contact form