For the ultimate high release roller performance, X-traleaseTM
sleeves are the first choice of customers throughout the world.
Offering either FEP or PFA Teflon® coverings, X-tralease sleeves
are intended for use in high temperature and / or adhesive applications
where their outstanding performance means they do not suffer from
surface build up and can be cleaned down in a fraction of the time
of conventional rollers.
In addition to high release properties X-tralease sleeves have
the following characteristics:
- Resistance to chemical attack
- Stable at high temperatures
- Consistent sleeve thickness
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Can be bonded to a wide range of hardnesses (60-93 Shore A)
X-traleaseTM covers are ideal for use in the converting industry
including cast film lamination, plastic film production and adhesive