For the ultimate high release roller performance, X-tralease™ sleeves are the first choice of customers throughout the world.
Offering either FEP or PFA Teflon® coverings, X-tralease sleeves are intended for use in high temperature and / or adhesive applications where their outstanding performance means they do not suffer from surface build up and can be cleaned down in a fraction of the time of conventional rollers.
In addition to high release properties X-tralease sleeves have the following characteristics:
• Resistance to chemical attack
• Stable at high temperatures
• Consistent sleeve thickness
• Excellent dielectric properties
• Can be bonded to a wide range of hardnesses (60-93 Shore A)
X-tralease™ covers are ideal for use in the converting industry including cast film lamination, plastic film production and adhesive tape manufacture.
Key Features & Benefits
The ultimate in high release
• For adhesives & molten plastic
High bond strength to base rubber
• Sleeve will not detach in use
High resilience base rubbers
• Extended sleeve life
X-tralease™ products use an advanced range of FEP and PFA Teflon® sleeves of exceptionally uniform thickness, unique base rubbers, superior chemical etch and a new advance bonding system. X-tralease™ rollers provide a much longer life than conventionally sleeved rollers; they do not suffer from surface build up and can be cleaned in a fraction of the time of competitor’s rollers.
For the ultimate life and performance our Ultra Dynamic™ base rubber can be specified to help resist web edge marking. These rollers can be re-ground and re-sleeved several times to provide long term economies of use.
• Advanced aerospace bonding technology and production methods achieve lasting bond to base rubber
• 100% quality inspection of etched inner bonding surface for every sleeve during manufacture
• Tightly controlled manufacturing methods for sleeve fitting and bonding to the highest standards
• Roller free from surface defects ensured by 100% inspection of each finished sleeved roller
• Special cambers and surface profiles machined and measured to highest accuracy for special applications
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers.
Delivering Dynamic Solutions
Release properties: 5
Low friction properties: 5
Resistance to acid and wet chemicals: 5
Resistance to mineral oils: 5
Resistance to high temperature: 5
Resistance to flex fatigue: 4
Tear strength: 2
Abrasion resistance: 2
where 1= poor, 5= excellent
For further information on our services please call +44 (0)1633 869436 or fill out the form below.
Got a question about X-tralease™?
Please fill out this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we possibly can.