Just Rollers is the largest rubber and polyurethane industrial roller manufacturer in the UK, with sales growth of over 66% in four years and a long held reputation for innovation and technical excellence.
Originally founded in 1970, and based in Cwmbran, South Wales, since 1974, the company was floated on the USM in 1980, before being acquired by Scapa plc in 1990. Scapa plc subsequently sold the company to J. M Voith of Heidenheim, Germany, until in 2001, the 3 directors of the company purchased it in a Management buyout. In 2019, the company underwent a new Management buyout and is now owned by the 2 current directors.
The ISO 9001:2015 registered company is unique among UK roller manufacturers in having its own research and development laboratory, engineering workshop, rubber and polyurethane manufacturing units and roller covering facility, on one site.
UK and worldwide markets are supplied, both direct, and through agents, with more than 65% of sales being overseas. This led to the appointment of Queen’s Award for Export Achievements in 2009 and 2013.
Our Vision & Values
- To deliver dynamic solutions to our served markets, wherever they are in the world.
- Creativity in everything we do.
- Pride in exceeding customer expectations.
- Building technical excellence.
- Honesty and integrity in our relationships.
- Encouraging growth and personal development.
- Doing the right things everytime.
On 29th November 2016 the Company attained a Level 3 Green Dragon award for Environmental Management.
Just Rollers operates as the UK’s leading manufacturers of rubber and polyurethane covered rollers. The company specialises in providing both make complete and recovered rollers for numerous applications throughout the world of manufacturing. Just Rollers supplies un-vulcanised rubber in either slab, calendered or strip form to other roller covering companies.
Just Rollers is aware of the importance of environmental issues and will continually improve the control of all environmental impacts that arise as a consequence of its operations and activities.
Just Rollers recognises effective environmental management is integral to maintaining sustainability and longevity and makes firm commitments to:
- Comply with all environmental legislation and regulations that apply to the organisation.
- Prevent pollution and minimise the extent of environmental impacts occurring as a result of operations and activities.
- Where appropriate reduce, re-use and recycle waste generated as a result of operations and activities.
- Monitor packaging waste and usage, with the intent to reduce where appropriate. Just Rollers plc are a member of the Valpak packaging compliance scheme.
- Monitor energy consumption and reducing usage where appropriate.
- Inform and train employees by raising their awareness, to allow them to take account for the environmental issues in all aspects of their work.
All the commitments will allow Just Rollers to achieve and maintain their main objective, the Green Dragon Environmental Standard.
The Managing Director of Just Rollers accepts overall responsibility for all Environmental matters within the organisation.
Just Rollers is certificated to the ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System Standard by SGS United Kingdom Ltd, certificate number GB93/1559.
The Quality Management System is designed to meet the business needs of the Company and to help it progress by means of a programme of continuous improvement aimed at providing customer satisfaction in a very competitive and technically demanding market.