The demands on Tissue Converters to produce a product that has bulk, volume and true pattern definition whilst maintaining strength resistance of the tissue to give a firmer diameter of the final product and maximising the rubber covering lifetime, has never been as important. Ormaflex Plus is an exciting new development that allows Tissue Converters of kitchen rolls as well as toilet tissue to do just that.
Ormaflex Plus compounds have been specially formulated to further enhance performance in high speed, high load bearing applications where dynamic roller performance is paramount.
Resilience is outstanding both at operating temperatures and even at start-up temperatures – resulting in enhanced recovery with reduced hysteresis and lower heat build up.
Ormaflex Plus key features are:
- True pattern reproduction
- Improved final product strength
- Firmer diameter of final product
- Achieve high quality emboss with less pressure and smaller nip width
- Consistent emboss definition throughout the rolls life time
- Outstanding resilience
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Cool running – low hysteresis
We are working with the UK Blue Chip Tissue Converters, to discover what Ormaflex Plus can do for you.