The ultimate in high release
• For adhesives & molten plastic
High bond strength to base rubber
• Sleeve will not detach in use
High resilience base rubbers
• Extended sleeve life
X-tralease™ products use an advanced range of FEP and PFA Teflon® sleeves of exceptionally uniform thickness, unique base rubbers, superior chemical etch and a new advance bonding system. X-tralease™ rollers provide a much longer life than conventionally sleeved rollers; they do not suffer from surface build up and can be cleaned in a fraction of the time of competitor’s rollers.
For the ultimate life and performance our Ultra Dynamic™ base rubber can be specified to help resist web edge marking. These rollers can be re-ground and re-sleeved several times to provide long term economies of use.
• Advanced aerospace bonding technology and production methods achieve lasting bond to base rubber
• 100% quality inspection of etched inner bonding surface for every sleeve during manufacture
• Tightly controlled manufacturing methods for sleeve fitting and bonding to the highest standards
• Roller free from surface defects ensured by 100% inspection of each finished sleeved roller
• Special cambers and surface profiles machined and measured to highest accuracy for special applications
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont Dow Elastomers.